I have been watching wrestling every single week for pretty much my whole life. My mom jokes that when she was pregnant with me, whenever wrestling was on TV I would kick around. So yeah I have been watching this for a very long time. Hopefully you guys value my opinions and become regular readers. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you. You might see a few design changes in the first few days as I decide on what to make the blog look like. Sorry about that. So subscribe to the blog. You know you want to.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Introduction
Hey everyone. First let me start off by saying my name is Johnny, I'm 24, and I like long walks on the beach. With that out of the way I am here to bring you the greatest opinion ever in the history of all that is professional wrestling. I will be here to talk about my thoughts on Raw, ECW, Smackdown, Superstars, TNA iMPACT, and also the ppvs these companies put on every few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment